Road Rules Driving School is accredited with the 'Keys 2 Drive' program. This is a Federal Government sponsored initiative which aims to help Red P Platers achieve the six month - zero harm target, in other words, drive for their first six months achieving "zero harm" to themselves or others.
The goal is to build the skills necessary to drive safely for life. Register for your FREE lesson here - Keys 2 Drive
and then phone us 0412 594 694. Book your driving lessons with Road Rules Driving School today and you will be a step closer to enjoying the freedom of driving! Our experienced, friendly Instructors provide expert driver training to aspiring drivers of all ages and skill levels.
Road Rules Driving School enjoys a strong reputation in the driver training industry. WE SERVICE NORTHERN, EASTERN AND WESTERN SUBURBS.
Our instructors service all Licensing Centres: Cannington, Joondalup, Kelmscott, Midland, Mirrabooka, West Perth and Willagee.
BECOME A DRIVING INSTRUCTOR:
In order to obtain an Instructor’s Licence, you must:
- Hold a current Western Australian Motor Driver’s Licence
- Have held, for a minimum of three continuous years, the class of driver’s licence you wish to provide instruction
- Be a fit and proper person which includes medical fitness
- Be of good character (based on information obtained through the police certificate and, if required, character references) and;
- Be 21 years of age or over
The course duration varies from person to person but on average, it takes approximately 6 to 10 hours of instruction. With Road Rules Driving School, you only pay for the training you receive, which is why we charge an hourly rate of $75.00. Full or part time positions are available.